Thursday, January 31, 2008

Paypal Account

Paypal account was one of many e-currencies in internet.. What i want to share with all was, if we want to get others money transection, if our buyer from Malaysia we can just use other banks in Malaysia example Maybank or CIMB..

If our buyer or we provide a services, we can take payment by a Paypal.. So, if you want to make account with paypal you must verified you account using debit or credit card..

I already verified my account with my Public Bank Debit Card..I want to share with all my Paypal payment of this month.. Even my paypal had been create since 2006 but in 2008 my account been get in of money.. :) Its was my affort to get more money just sharing with others... :)

I really want to share with all my statement.. After I can solve the problem I will put my statement here.. So, stay tune.. :)

0 comments: